Look who decided to visit my kitchen!

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
anyone point me towards camel spider seller. im knew around here
This is the wrong spot for that question. You can check review to help you find a seller or do a search for the Latin name of the invert you want. You may be able to find them for sale that way. Other than that, try asking in the troubleshooting section how to find specific thing you're looking for. I think I'm the only one following this thread and I don't know where to find camel spiders.

Stugy

Arachnolord
anyone point me towards camel spider seller. im knew around here
Well camel spiders are very uncommon around here. If you get lucky you can find one in the Classifieds section but like I said, they are not common even on an arachnid forum.

View attachment 218719
There was some baby talk coming from me toward this little dear! Lol
That's an adorable spider! :) I got a Phidippus audax of my own. Poor guy, he can barely jump without landing in a weird way.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Bugsincyberspace.com has camel spiders. I don't know if they're in stock right now.
They were for literally 30 minutes a few days ago XD I've been watching that website everyday and it's been a month or so since camel spiders were up.

UltimateDracoMeteor

Arachnosquire
They were for literally 30 minutes a few days ago XD I've been watching that website everyday and it's been a month or so since camel spiders were up.
That's unfortunate. Blue death feigning beetles have been going off and on over the last couple of days, too.

Duriana

Arachnoknight
adorable! You aren't alone with baby talking jumpers :rofl:

I got a Phidippus audax of my own. Poor guy, he can barely jump without landing in a weird way.
Just wondering, What caused that?

Stugy

Arachnolord
adorable! You aren't alone with baby talking jumpers :rofl:

Just wondering, What caused that?
I had and still have no idea. He died in September or November (I get these two months mixed up a lot for some really strange reason) of 2016. I wish I knew why he did that though.

Duriana

Arachnoknight
I had and still have no idea. He died in September or November (I get these two months mixed up a lot for some really strange reason) of 2016. I wish I knew why he did that though.
Hm, did It start from when he was born, or later in his life?