look what Shelby just caught

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
well, Shelby and her friend Lance are playing out in the backyard right now, and she just caught a garter snake. Lance really wants a pet snake, so she decided to catch him one!
I told them it wouldn't make a very good pet snake, but not to be detered, they are on their way to Lance's house to ask his dad if he can keep it!
My daughter wants to be just like Jeff Corwin when she grows up LOL!

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
a bit closer

Here's the little cutie a bit closer. He's not trying to bite, after the initial musking her is pretty calm

Last edited:

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's too cute to be Jeff Corwin. Let me know when her show starts... Emma and I will be regular viewers.

Botar

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Re: a bit closer

Originally posted by Immortal_sin
He's not trying to bite, after the initial musking her is pretty calm
Wow, what a cool kid!

With garter snakes, I think they figure that if we're not repelled by the musk (peeeeyeeew!), then nothings going to work!

Garters might be a good pet for someone who's uncomfortable with rodent feeding. Most people don't feel as sorry for worms and fish as they do for mice. Not a good choice for handling, however.

Wade

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That wasthe first snake I ever had.
wow not sound like a pervert but when your daughter turns 16 you might want to buy a shotgun to keep the boys away.shes gonna be a knockout

Doug

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
LOL you guys!
She is so funny. Her little friend was scared to catch the snake, so she just went out and caught one for him! I think he likes her ;)
And she must like him, to be showing off like that...maybe I'd better get that shotgun NOW!
His father wouldn't let him keep it, and I'm glad, since I think they are better off living in the wilds of our yard.
I quit catching them since they smell so bad
:D

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
COOOL! :D Can she catch one for me ???? I would love to have a snake, as long as it was no bigger than a garder. I know we have them around here, but Ive never seen one. :(

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by Doug H
That wasthe first snake I ever had.
wow not sound like a pervert but when your daughter turns 16 you might want to buy a shotgun to keep the boys away.shes gonna be a knockout

Doug
Thats exactly what I was thinking, you better hide her in the closet when she turns 16 !! ;)