Look at this sexy t :D

Travis21v4

Arachnopeon
So the picture attached is something I was able to grab at the expo. It was labeled something like "Beuty red rosey" or some crap like that. Due to a friend pushing me to get it, I bought it :D. Looking at the picture I didn't really get the full extent of the red/orange coloring but she is still breathtaking in the picture and a 1000x in person. After a couple sources it has been dwindled down to a grammostola concepcion... The picture doesn't do it justice lol, but oh well. She is now one of my favorites :D.

Take care my peoples :D

Attachments

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is :D! thanks man. Her legs are like a grey its so awesome. Ill do some more pictures when she is out and about. She was extremely thirsty when I got her home, so I don't want to bug her to much lol :D
And who ever told you it was Concepcion they are correct. This species is very pretty and very gentle.

EggMcMuffin

Arachnopeon
So the picture attached is something I was able to grab at the expo. It was labeled something like "Beuty red rosey" or some crap like that. Due to a friend pushing me to get it, I bought it :D. Looking at the picture I didn't really get the full extent of the red/orange coloring but she is still breathtaking in the picture and a 1000x in person. After a couple sources it has been dwindled down to a grammostola concepcion... The picture doesn't do it justice lol, but oh well. She is now one of my favorites :D.

Take care my peoples :D
Very pretty T.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool! Cool! About a week ago I picked up another as a freebie. The owner did not want some of his tarantulas anymore so I snagged her.