Look at my new addition

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi and just wanted to show off my newest family member. They have some intriguing looking legs as opposed to my other T's.

Attachments

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mean looking spider, what is it?
It almost looks hairless.

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's not a T,But atleast it doesn't need to shave:D :p :}

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
Hi and just wanted to show off my newest family member. They have some intriguing looking legs as opposed to my other T's.

Hiya!
Very cool new addition! Where'd ya get it?
Peace,
Gillian

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Trapdoors are of their own family of spiders, the Ctenizidae. They are mygalomorphs like tarantulas though.

Alex S.

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Mean looking spider, what is it?
It almost looks hairless.
Yes, I was also thinking that it is hairless by the reflection from the camera. Trapdoor spider perhaps?

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How big is that trapdoor spider? what's the biggest trapdoor spider in the world? lucky you :) I want a trapdoor spider. In the summer time, I hunt for trapdoor spiders but could never find one :?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes its a Trapdoor spider and not truely a tarantula. Its really cool though the way it can scurry its legs on the critter keeper but doesn't go anywhere. I went to an Uncle Bills pet store just to see what they had in and long and behold there it was. I was just telling my sister and fiance that I wanted one so I couldn't pass it up. It's in its new house now so I won't see much of her anymore. We had to dig her up just so I could buy her and bring her home. They stay burrowed worse than a King Baboon or Cobalt Blue. But I thought it would be a neat addition and really soon I am going to order an Orbweaver too.
Thanks for the compliments on her:D