Lizard feeders

Rogerpoco

Arachnopeon
I've read that cat lovers tend to be more honest than dog lovers....
I heard recently that people that use cursewords more often tend to be honest people(unfortunately,I do).
I sorta understand,no brain-block to censor oneself.

Rogerpoco

Arachnopeon
Oh,it surely doesn't make one a "better" person,by any means-the ability to use some of those words is certainly negative.
But I can see where not having the"Stop,don't say that"part of your brain actively working could lead to general honesty,in theory.
If you aren't able to censor your own thoughts,then the thoughts that come out tend to be somewhat"pure",unprocessed.
But it doesn't,by any means,mean that they are "good" thoughts.
Lol,and I like the sig,but...You aren't detrimental. So crazy/insane/humorous that someone said that...
:rofl:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Silence of the Lambs for Ts! I didn't realize you fed them such critters. Curious, have you noticed faster growth rates by chance?[/QUOT
Silence of the Lambs for Ts! I didn't realize you fed them such critters. Curious, have you noticed faster growth rates by chance?
They get slender Ts ( recovering from a molt, after produceing a sac, recent imports etc..) back up to a healthy weight pretty fast. But no I don't notice any considerable growth differences by offering geckos occasionaly..
Maybe there would be if they were fed lizards as a primary diet but I can't say for sure...

grimmjowls

Arachnoknight
I was like, wow, four pages of discussion on feeding vertebrates as prey items... turns out 1.5 of those pages is discussing nutritionists and the effect cats have on the world...

If there's no evidence to prove that feeding vertebrates improves the health of the T, I don't personally see how the pros outweigh the cons. I'm not going to say people CAN'T, but for me, its just a no brainer. Vertebrates are often more powerful, expensive, and leave bigger messes, amongst other things. The only thing really going for the pro debate is that Ts have varied diets in the wild and may or may not prey upon these types of vertebrates.

I just don't see how the risks and general downsides could be irrelevant to someone. Until a study is done to show that its significantly beneficial, there won't be much of a reason to do so beyond personal belief.