Little Miracles

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've been pretty quiet with my Cresteds, lately. My girls are cooling for the season already and Val's first eggs didn't hatch so well... a stillborn and a preemie that lived only 2 days, in spite of all my efforts.

Well, the past couple of days have presented little miracles..

...slipped out of a cracked incubator box lid cuz the human failed to push it down all the way to a locked position :rolleyes: This is where I found Stealth... waiting for the first photos. It could've ended very badly... thus, a little miracle.

...I was double-checking my previous absentmindedness and caught the miracle in progress... Trust debuted right in my hand!

Momma Val... she's guarding the eggs she just laid... she's very protective, so don't let that funny face fool ya!

Unrelated miracle..

..Happy Hippy, a Veiled Chameleon, that I was asked to adopt and rehab. He has a severe case of MBD now... maybe permanent damage to his hips... and needs extensive TLC. He'll get all of that right here! We need a little miracle..

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
*sigh* They are so cute! I still think I want one.

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks, you guys! :)

No rush, Mina... I'll always have a special bunch here. Whenever you're ready ;)

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
WOW, your lucky to find that baby!!! I had that happen with a wee leopard gecko!! Found it in the front hall closet.
They are darling!!! :D