Lets hide and seek!

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This one was so tough! I woke up this morning, did the daily enclosure maintainance and my P. cambridgei was gone!!!

Oh my gosh, where did she go?!

I know she can't escape.... She can't chew trough glass and there is no larger hole in the vent... Did she??

I look around the enclosure.....under the table....

Nowhere is she found!

Damn !! I look around enclosure again... She's not on the bark at the back... She is not on the sides..... Not on the substrate.... Not on the pothos or big root on the middle!!!

Relax.....

Just relax.......

Take a deep breath.....

Lets see...

Hmmm ok one more try....

Oh what is this?

Oh look its a web on the ground at that hole shaped by the root!

Lets take a look! Turning on the flashlight..... There you are! And I was looking all over for you! You gave me quite a scare, instead of morning coffee!

LisaD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That looks like a nice enclosure - would you mind posting a full shot? I love my P cambridgei, great Ts. Glad yours was just hiding.

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well here is her whole enclosure. :)

Was lucky to saw her, now I know where I can find her until she out grows that hole unless if she converts into burrower! :D

sn95

Arachnopeon
Thats a nice looking enclosure. I had a similar scare with one of my OBT the other day, after rehousing it, could not find it for the life of me. No burrows that I could tell or anything. I let it be for a day or two and got up one morning to a tank full of webbing but still couldn't figure out where it had gone. Turns out it made a "trap door" type thing. Wish I could have gotten pictures, but its now just a normal looking burrow.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
mind me asking for a body shot of the tarantula if you have one she looks like a purrdy spider and im geting one soon :0

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys! She actually dug that hole by herself, I know I putted coco fiber there becouse of the roots of the Pothos plant. I gusess she knows what is she doing.Here are pictures right fter I rehoused her in: