Lee Watson's Reptile Swap in IL (WHO'S GOING?!!)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello once again

I was wondering if anyone was going to Lee Watson's Reptile Swap this weekend (the 18th) in Streamwood, Ill?

I'm thinking of driving down from the Twin Cities (6 hour drive)... i just want to know if other people are going to be there before i make the big drive! Or if there are some good Invert dealers....

thanks
peace
dave

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
I've gone once before, and I'm going to the next one, not this one, since I'll be out of town.

Bill

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey bill!

whats the deal with the show? Good prices? Good selection?
Is it worth a 12 hour roundtrip drive to get some T's?

Your input would help to make my weekend either REALLY good or REALLY bad :)

peace
dave

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
If you like herps, I'd say it's pretty good. As far as inverts goes, Art Cerda is there every swap, and his selection, pricing, and quality are top notch. If you want something in particular email him about it and he might be able to bring it to the swap. There was one other unnamed T dealer there, and I think Tony ("monantony" on this board) goes almost every swap. Aside from the two 'real' T dealers, a few odd herp dealers had some T's as well (mostly pinktoes and roseys, a few usambaras, etc)

Bill

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm,
I talked to Keith from Arachnid Antics or something.. He said he's bringing about 25 or 30 slings, and he's got a bunch of nice juvie's and adults. he said his girl might be making him sell his own collection too! (GREAT T's!!!) :) REALLLY good prices! (P.irminia for $20 anyone? pulchra's for $25? ;P

and he said theres going to be a couple of other invert dealers there, too. Looks like I don't have a place to stay anymore in Chi-town, since my aunts are out of town..

is there a holiday inn close to there? I may just drive down for the day..

man... I bet theres like 85% of us that have driven 8 hours for T's, right? =D

maybe i'll see you at the next one, bill?
anyone else go to this show?

thanks for the info again!
peace
dave