Late night handling part duex.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Next up, let's keep the hair-kicking in theme.. B. smithi - was just fine once off of my 'hair = evil' kick...

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
So what's left.. the pokes, the rosie, and the haplo.. the haplo and the rosie can wait :).. here's pokie #1, Salem ornamental..

Attachments

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
And, despite my better judgement, the P. regalis.. don't handle these unless you know the specimen, of course.. I don't think I'd have done it without some self-encouragement...

Attachments

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Nice smithi & pokie!

You need balls of steel to hold a pokie. I read Darrin's (Golden Phoenix) account of his late night pokie bite - YIKES!:eek: I'd still have to hold it once I get one. I can't wait to get bitten actually....need to get it over with. I played with spiders since I was about 6 years old (garden spiders, daddy's, widows, etc.). I'm, ahem, 21 (+10) now. Keep the pics coming Bill, thanks!

Peace

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Is your A. genic fast? I'd try and hold mine because she's shown absolutely no sign of agressive behaviour, but she's a little speed demon so I'm worried about her bolting and hurting herself.

I really do think A. genic's are completely overlooked. They're one of the prettiest T's around and are certainly interesting to keep. Can't wait til she's a fully grown monster.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
@everything but the pokie and the genic: WOW!
@Pokie: What were you thinkinking?
@Genic: I bet your hands itch really bad.

Jon

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
And, despite my better judgement, the P. regalis.. don't handle these unless you know the specimen, of course.. I don't think I'd have done it without some self-encouragement...
and what might that be??? shots of something? way to many beers? hee heee ;P

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
@Pokie: What were you thinkinking?
@Genic: I bet your hands itch really bad.
B]

I'll answer this one and lunarfaery's at the same time.. No, I wasn't drinking, I couldn't have kept up with the fast little ones drunk! My hands itch a little this morning, but I got em to stop kicking before coaxing them out last night.. I thought I'd be free of hair.. I think you cursed me Big D :)

Bill