Lasiodorides striatus questions

Manolitro02

Arachnopeon
H guys, I'm thinking in buy a tarantula for my collection , the options are Lasiodorides striatus female or pamphobeteus antinous female. Lasiodorides striatus is cheaper tan the other and I hear that they can have a big body. My question is how big can be the body of lasiodorides striatus? Regards

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lasiodorides striatus reaches at least 7” inches. L. striatus is also a slow growing tarantula. This species is a good hardy tarantula. L. striatus is a long lived tarantula. Don’t be surprised if a female lives up to 25+++ years.

Pamphobeteus antinous grows fairly quickly in size. Gets bigger than Lasiodorides striatus. This species is also a good hardy tarantula.
Both species are good species to have in anyone’s collection. The problem between both of them is, one L. striatus grows slower than P. antinous. Basically if you were to grow both of them from sling at the same time within a year from when they were born L. striatus would probably be 1.5” inch Vs P. antinous 5” inch tarantula lol. Though P. antinous has a shorter lifespan and will flick satea hairs at you more often than what you want them to when disturbed 🙁.

Both are good looking tarantulas. 197CFBD7-BE2C-4091-AFEE-3728CD4A6F1B.jpeg FEFB676C-C705-4D2F-9DE5-4219C184D896.jpeg

Manolitro02

Arachnopeon
Thank you very much for the information mate. I have another question that is ,what its the lenght of their bodys without the legs?