Lasiodora klugii?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
My lps has a 4.5" Female Lasiodora klugii for $100. Is it a good deal? she is very pretty :)

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would probably pay that if I was looking for that particular spider. I never pay that much on a whim though. Only you can determine if it is worth it or not. You should of course make sure the ID is correct (if possible) and that it is for sure female. Good luck.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
ya I made sure it was female and the pics on the boards match up nicely with the T in the shop

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
l think a little expensive, it should be around 70-80 dollars.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I can get a female for 60 if I waited and search really hard lol. I used to get slings for $8 because I have my connections lol. Its really up to you it depends how strong is your "impulse desires" are. I buy expensive Ts on reptile shows because my Impulse desires is really High even if I know that I can get it cheaper somewhere.

REAPER591

Arachnopeon
l think a little expensive, it should be around 70-80 dollars.
Here on the boards or through an online vendor maybe...but when you factor in you would have to pay at the minimum $15 shipping to get it ....its really not that bad of a deal. Especially when you get to look at in person before you buy it.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Imop, that's a good deal for a klugi.....especially of that size and sex. Show me another comparably-sized female currently for sale..... anywhere.. at least in the states. :)