Lasiodora Difficilis

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a an oppertunity to purchase a 2" Lasiodora difficilis. It would be a definite plus for my collection. My problem is I have read and studied every care sheet and article I could find. Guess what? Totally conflicting info from different sources. Once again I am turning to the actual keepers here at this forum for some practical care info. All input would be apprieciated.
Thanks
Jason

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a an oppertunity to purchase a 2" Lasiodora difficilis. It would be a definite plus for my collection. My problem is I have read and studied every care sheet and article I could find. Guess what? Totally conflicting info from different sources. Once again I am turning to the actual keepers here at this forum for some practical care info. All input would be apprieciated.
Thanks
Jason
They are tough as nails. Keep them as you keep the others and you will be fine.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mine isn't very big. Right now as a sling its a big digger, likes to hide in its burrow. It does eat very well. What we do is feed once a week, one to two prey sized small enough it can handle them ( I try to be careful about prey size but this is one I do think could handle something close to its own size) At two inches I would offer a small bottle cap as a dish and overfill it once a week. Feed once a week. That should do it, then just stand back and watch, they grow quickly.

Redip Spider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a small sling, maybe about 1/2". Doesn't really burrow, and seems to like things a little on the dry side. It's a good eater, but hasn't been growing very quickly.