Largest enclosure

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What is the larger indoor enclosure you have ever had.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Right now my 12" waterdragon is in a 60gallon, but I have plans for putting him in a 90. I also want to build a large "open air" enclousre for my chameleon and get a large (4'x2'x2') acrylic cage for my carpet python. That will probably be my largest setup for awhile. ~ Rex

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
8 ft by 8 ft walk in glass enclosure for my 14 ft burmese.
either that or my 6 foot by 5 foot bamboo enclosure for my two ten foot rear fanged mangrove snakes.

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
55 long vivarium for female T. Blondi.

55 long for baby nile monitor. (it later went into a big custom outdoor enclosure)

Last edited:

thebugwife

Arachnopeon
6'x6'x3' Was iguana cage now holds many OBTs....Does the room thats dedicated to inverts count? there are over 2000 in it?:}

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Biggest Pen: 12'L x 4'W x 4'H - Indoor quarters for my chicken
Biggest Cage: 6'H x 4'W x 3'D - Cage for my Amazon parrot
Biggest Tank: 75g - Tank for my two goldfish (soon to be upgraded to 300g)

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
6'L x 3'W x 2'H - For an adult female boa
6'H x 4'W x 4'L - For a subadult male iguana
5'H x 3'W x 3'L - Male ferret

I also have ball python's in 90 gal tanks. Everything gets alot of room :)

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Biggest Tank: 75g - Tank for my two goldfish (soon to be upgraded to 300g)
What kind of goldfish? You mean koi, right? ~ Rex

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No, I mean common goldfish - feeders, not comets or fancies. I'd need a lot bigger than 300g to accomodate two full sized Koi. My golds are each 10" in length at only three years old; I can expect them to get near 24" by the time they are 10-15 years or so, and want them to have plenty of space to grow into so they'll live that good, full 20+ year lifespan. :D

edit: Here's the kiddos about to get in a fight. They always line up like that and clamp their fins when they're getting ready to beat the snot out of each other.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No, I mean common goldfish - feeders, not comets or fancies. I'd need a lot bigger than 300g to accomodate two full sized Koi. My golds are each 10" in length at only three years old; I can expect them to get near 24" by the time they are 10-15 years or so, and want them to have plenty of space to grow into so they'll live that good, full 20+ year lifespan.
Wow, thats amazing, I never knew GF got THAT big! I thought you ment koi cause at the pet store I uesd to work at we kept a few in a 120. Good luck with you monsters. ~ Rex

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Most unfortunately never live long enough to get that large; too many people take too poor of care of them. :( I've even seen fancies in the 12" range (image is (c) Goldfish Connection), though 8-10" is more common.