Largest collection over shortest time

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I've gone from 0 to 7 in a few months. I'm in college, so space and funds are limited at the moment. I'll expand someday soon hopefully. :)

eporter

Arachnopeon
I went from 1 in march 2010 to 3 now, lol I am in college too so money and space is tight, my T's are crowded around my desk and computer lol. My room is the warmest and easiest place to control climate. Going to expand later

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've gone from 0 to 7 in a few months. I'm in college, so space and funds are limited at the moment. I'll expand someday soon hopefully. :)
I went from 1 in march 2010 to 3 now, lol I am in college too so money and space is tight, my T's are crowded around my desk and computer lol. My room is the warmest and easiest place to control climate. Going to expand later
+1 on both of those. However, with the new job i will probably add one or two before christmas, that'll put me close to ten.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Not counting slings I just hatched... I went from 1 to about 120 in about 11 months.

I'm getting ready to start scaling back... and If even half of my breeding projects end up successful... I'm going to be in a world of vials and my barley pop consumption will instantaneously grow!

:)

Joe

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
1 to 16 in about four months. since i've only added some millis and a mantid. trying to keep it small before the move.

clearly not as bad as some of you, but i don't have nearly as much money to burn. usually something has to go before i can buy something new :p

robd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I went from 3 to 43 in 18 months, not counting 5 males on loan. A few unfortunate deaths in between. Obsessed? Yeah more or less.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well

I had t's for a while on and off but I went from around 100 to 2000 in one weekend ;)

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
Went from 7 to 106 in one day lol. Since got more and this was only one week ago.

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
From one to 41 in a year, lol. Then I sort of slowed down big time. only one or two every so often and only really at herp shows lately. It's a gamble at those, though, since I find a lot of dealers who don't know what the hell they have.