L. Parahybana

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now I have extended my enormous T collection to two=D.
Everyone was speaking of how cool and good looking their L. Parahybana is so when I found a 3 year old female for sale in the neighbourhood I had to buy it. She is a huge monster compaired to my little subadult male G. Rosea and seems to be angry with the whole world. Hair flicking, showing off her big teeth and webbing is her idea of fun. But she's beutiful and I'm already in love :p

Attachments

DiStUrBeD-OnE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome lookin T man.. i cant wait till mine get atleast as big to where i can see em =D 1/2 inch spiders are almost invisible in peat moss;P

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh what a beauty. They are one of my favorite species. Nice pic, Pam

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Hogge2k
Now I have extended my enormous T collection to two=D.
Everyone was speaking of how cool and good looking their L. Parahybana is so when I found a 3 year old female for sale in the neighbourhood I had to buy it. She is a huge monster compaired to my little subadult male G. Rosea and seems to be angry with the whole world. Hair flicking, showing off her big teeth and webbing is her idea of fun. But she's beutiful and I'm already in love :p

thats awsome, those are my favorite T's:D

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow what a great looking Lasiodora parahybana! You made a nice choice, they have a nice and a great look.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool t, i can't wait for my 3"ers to get out of the dang brown colors and get some darker ones --Jeff

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Hogge2k
seems to be angry with the whole world. Hair flicking, showing off her big teeth and webbing is her idea of fun.
Now that's what I call a great description!!

Dennis

Hogge2k

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: Re: L. Parahybana

Originally posted by dennie
Now that's what I call a great description!!

Dennis
:p yeah, well thats her.
Thanks for all nice comments, I told her and I'm sure she blushed and grew an inch =D
Seriosly, I'm really proud of her and I'm hoping she will grow even bigger, one or two molts and she should be as big as she gets.

/Hogge