L parahybana molt pic

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My f.5 inch L parahybana just rolled over and she will soon be shedding her skin and emerging fresh. I am glad it was on New years. Anyways, Here is a pic opf her right after she flipped. I wonder if it is male or female. Can anybody gimme a hint based on her underside?

Attachments

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hard to tell right now... I usally check for a bump or the beard like structure found in males for a hint.

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That wasent me :p
oh eh sorry for the confusion (lack of sleep)

females usally have a bump in between the books lungs where as males usally have beard like hairs (a triangle).
(its near the genatal opening)
Not true for all Ts though

Last edited:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
My f.5 inch L parahybana just rolled over and she will soon be shedding her skin and emerging fresh. I am glad it was on New years. Anyways, Here is a pic opf her right after she flipped. I wonder if it is male or female. Can anybody gimme a hint based on her underside?

Great Pic! That is a great camera~!:) Can you get another shot closeup of the abdomen, right now I cant really tell! Good Luck!

James

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

I am not sure but I think you have a male because of the dark triangular patch, correct me if I am wrong guys! Hope this helps~!

James

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Jacen,
Its hard to say based on the pic..
But you'll be able to sex the molt for sure.:)

Ernie

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Try and post a photo of the molt. Inside between the 1st pair of book lungs............

Bob

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bob
Try and post a photo of the molt. Inside between the 1st pair of book lungs............

Bob
Bob,
Jasen started a new thread.
Theres a pic. of the molt there. Its called Sex my L.p

Ernie