L.parahybana going strong molt after molt

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I knew this one was in pre-molt but she surprised me one morning and was on her back. This species is amazing at their growth rate and beauty after a molt.

Here's Rajah

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's one of my Miss Nasty-Malaysian giant tan. It was feeding time last night and couldn't resist the pose.

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know this one should go in Other arachnids but couldn't help but show this one off due to the fact that you hardly ever see them out. This is Lorne, my red trapdoor.

Attachments

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Petitegreeneyes.

On the pic of the Trapdoor,whats that in the corner,is it webbing in its burrow?

Chid

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
I like!

I dig the trapdoors - got more pic's?????

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry D-Man, that's all I got for now. They are so secretive and hardly ever come out when anyone is awake. Sucks, they are really cool. I seen Eight legged freaks and that's what got me interested in them. My African black trapdoor is cool, too.

solaceofwinter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my l.para molted last night been under the 1/2" mark for about two months now, closer to the 1/4" i bought it as. has molted twice in my care. am i not feeding enough? most others seem to double with their molts. yours looks very nice!

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow, your para looks almost black. The only other juvie pics I've seen (someone's year-old, 4") were pinkish, and of course the adults are somewhere in between. I wonder if it's a color morph thing, or maybe just diet?

Regardless, she sure is pretty! :worship: I wonder if my little 1/2" para will grow up to look like her, lol.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
nice pics...and ya, Lp's grow like weeds! Mine has hit 5" in just under a year :D Yours looks really black...is that just the camera?

btw...this probably should have gone in the Tarantula Pictures forum :) i have done the same thing before tho lol