L. parahybana for me.

TarantuChimp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have found a good price for £8 for a quite large sling. I have got my setup complete and I am buyng the little beasty hopefully on the weekend, I have read the caresheet, it says they are defensive, does that mean they r little hair kickers as the one I have been looking at is only a sling and does not seem 2 have a care in the word.

NightCrawler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have 2 l.parahybanas both 2 4/5" and they havent kicked hairs at me at all. The only time I have spottet defensivesnes was when I had to remove its old skin after a molt. I picked it up with some twesers from its hide and I unfortunate startled it then it went into defense position in a flash. But thats all that ever have happend.

TheSpiderHouse

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As a sling it most likely will not be a big hair kicker. As it grows though, it will most definately kick hairs readily. They are great display T's though, and a lot of fun to own. The eat like pigs and grow like horses. The larger they get, the more pissy they seem to get.

TarantuChimp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cool cool, Before So many different give differnet adivce so its quite difficult to get an even picture of what temprement they have some say Nervous some say Aggro, but I think as itsb een said beofre its down to the individual spider....I am guessing from what Del said they grown fast?...are they generally active, so i can scare of my Mates :p :D