L. australasiae

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just want to share the mom with the kids!!!

...its so amazing how small it is about 1inch only but can still give birth to a much more tiny scorplings!!!!

Last edited:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Time to hunt some termites LOL. From what I hear that is the best thing to feed those when 2nd instar.

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks

really? :? my pinheads are not anymore pins. {D & we don't have any termite mounds around!!! i'll just try baby mealworms. hope they'll take it!!!! {D

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You can pre-kill the crickets cut t to pieces and leave them in the enclosure. Remove the next day.

I raised my australasiae slings without separating them from their mom. All are doing well.

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hey

yeah, i find that traits before with my spinifer, mom killing prey then the babies getting small portions of pre killed prey! when should i do that? after what instar?

i'm just amazed by this scorpion because it doesn't need to have a partner to give birth. i'm just wondering if there is a separate sex for this scorp like separate male & female..:? :? :?

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

males do exist in this sp but are very rare.

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cool

having a male would be much better for them to adapt to environment changes, right? anyway, thanks for the info!!!