[Inquiry] Krazy 8 http://k8inverts.com

Jason B

Arachnosquire
Ok, I apologize if this has been covered before, but while searching around I kinda stumbled on the site mentioned in the post. I remember back when Krazy 8s closed and sold his business to KTBG. Site says its own By Chris and reopened June 2016. I was looking at his for sale and his list of Ts is pretty impressive.

I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from the new domain and if so was it a good experience.

Thanks

Conna

Arachnopeon
Ok, I apologize if this has been covered before, but while searching around I kinda stumbled on the site mentioned in the post. I remember back when Krazy 8s closed and sold his business to KTBG. Site says its own By Chris and reopened June 2016. I was looking at his for sale and his list of Ts is pretty impressive.

I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from the new domain and if so was it a good experience.

Thanks
Yes I recently ordered and had a super awesome experience. Got my T happy and healthy on the day I wanted and a freebie was included! :D

Achuma Farmer

Arachnopeon
First post, long time lurker. I got my first package from Chris today, excellent vendor. Great communication, shipped on the day that I wanted, well packaged, healthy tarantulas. Got a G. rosea RCF adult female (which I think he is calling G. sp Concepcion) and a P. muticus sub-adult female and got a freebie Chaco. All look well kept and cared for.

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Received a healthy P. muticus and OBT sling freebie. Packaging was excellent. I'd order from again.