Kirby

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So a little while back I took this pic of my cat Kirby. Thought I would go ahead and share it here.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
{D , that is one of the most funniest things I've seen in awhile. Do you know why he did that? Was it just a random thing... or?

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had just gotten my digital camera, and I was taking pictures like an idiot...(ok I still am) and I sitting there infront of him and he started to yawn, I caught the tail end of it. It's definately one of my favorite pics of any of my pets I've had.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Haha, thats a yawn? I still can't stop laughing at it everytime I see it. Would you mind if I set it as my wallpaper for my desktop?

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Haha, thats a yawn? I still can't stop laughing at it everytime I see it. Would you mind if I set it as my wallpaper for my desktop?
That's fine with me, I just don't want it on a round the world spam email, or anything commercial.

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yawn pics are sooo funny cuz you can put so many "imaginative" captions to them...

...like, "RAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

or "DAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!"

In my case, Aneesa says "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" :D

Very cute cat!

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lol Thats to cute.. Mine go into instant growl when i bring out the camera.:wall: