Kingdom of the Spiders (worst movie ever made)

Shorty

Arachnopeon
i was just going through channals today when i saw this movie, i though it would be pretty cool to watch but next thing i know i see all kinds of tarantulas includeing B. smithis being stomped on. i quickly changed the channel and hope to forget about it, just letting you know dont ever watch this movie.

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Have you seen the commercial for the Iphone with the B.smithi? Now that was offensive.

super-pede

Arachnobaron
you're kidding right?
WILLIAM SHATNER!

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

i was just going through channals today when i saw this movie, i though it would be pretty cool to watch but next thing i know i see all kinds of tarantulas includeing B. smithis being stomped on. i quickly changed the channel and hope to forget about it, just letting you know dont ever watch this movie.
none of them were stomped on but they were swiped off and stuff violently.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I got a real kick out of the B. smithi Iphone commercial. ;P Its so harmless.. IMO it would be more offensive if it was a less attractive invert.

Jester

Arachnopeon
I got a real kick out of the B. smithi Iphone commercial. ;P Its so harmless.. IMO it would be more offensive if it was a less attractive invert.
I actually laughed when I saw that commercial. I had to pause it and was like ".. really? It's a B. smithi, COME ON!"
I don't really see how it's offensive.

SkitterAlong

Arachnopeon
Baaaad movie...except for the 'spiders on a plane' scene which is utterly hilarious. Girly screaming and ineffective flailing for the win!

GregorSamsa

Arachnosquire
you're kidding right?
WILLIAM SHATNER!

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

none of them were stomped on but they were swiped off and stuff violently.
Right! I watched this awhile ago, it was painful at times but shatners presence softened the blow. I could swear they did stomp some at the end. Didn't they spray them with a fire extinguisher too? Ugh what a shame.