Killed His Woman!

intrinsic_scorp

Arachnopeon
That b*st*rd Thor killed his woman! I decided to give her through the night to see if she lived, but she didn't. What kind of man kills his woman?!?! I bought her so he could have a mating buddy and not be so lonely and he killed her! Yes, he was WELL fed; he just had a mouse yesterday. So hunger was not an issue. Furthermore, she was the same size as he was. Finally, yes, the female was correctly identified by multiple people (so it wasn't two males). HE IS JUST AN A-HOLE! I want to smash him so bad, but he killed her really fast so I can't be mad at him for being a bada**. He kills EVERYTHING.

I am trying to get some emps breeding, but am not having good luck, obviously. I'll have to cast the dead one......

What do you guys think..... buy a new male and a female and put Thor in a seperate cage? Or should I try putting another one in with him now, knowing that he killed the last woman I bought for him? Anyone selling cheap quantity of emps?

jeroenkooijman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a female who kills everything, she is wildcaught.
Very agressive towards humans and other scorpions.

I think you'd better buy a couple of new emps and place Thor in another tank. Too bad hhe killed the female, but sometimes this $&%$&^ happens.

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It sucks that you lost one, but it is something that can happen in communal tanks.
Sorry

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a V spinigerus that has killed two of her cage mates, it is their nature.

Bigboy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What is your set up like as far as size substrate, hides, flat surfaces etc. How large is your scorpion, are you sure it is indeed a male? Was the female introduced possibly already gravid or immature? What are your temps? Please do not take this as me being cold to the subject of your recent loss, I just want as much info as possible to try and help you have some success.

Murziukas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well then, Thor is gay or mentaly ill. It happens in human world as well...