K DAVE, here are my pictures!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Got some cool pics of the curly family... three of them will be available soon, if not now, as you can see they are eating me out of house and home!!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Here they all are... no flack about the sponges. They are natural with no dye, rinsed every other day and replaced about every two weeks. And I only use them for slings because I keep them at higher humidity!

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Where did you get the setup that divides into 4 i havent seen any like that in a few years? Really nice pics too.:D

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Actually, they are 5 separate lucite boxes. I just scrunched them together to fit in one picture. But now that I look at it, it looks like one "unit!" They are THE perfect size for my little 2" slings/juvs.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sweet pics!!

no worries about the sponges -- everyone's got their own way of dealing with slings, and if anyone's gonna give you crap for it, then let em whine... :)

you raise good Ts!

by the way, glue those containers together and start selling them for $60 a pop "6-seater Sling Hotels" ... ;P

peace
dav :)

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:D You KILL me!!!:D

But you're right, I raise big, fat healthy slings. I keep their homes clean and I've NEVER had mold or any other gook. So, if you don't LIKE my sponges, bite me!!=D (Dave is teaching me to be ASSERTIVE!!)

LOL!

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They use too sell a set up kinda like that a pet store near me was divided into 3 looked simaler.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
assertive is good!

and if i lived with you, i'd be eating you out of house and home too..

but, um, i don't eat crickets. i need meat and potatoes :)
how much does that guy sell his C.fasc for? (not to cool chicks that design crap for him, but to the people ;))

i must say you do have some mighty healthy stock down there.
um, i meant your slings by the way ;)

pce
dave

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hehehe I need to start a "T container company" might be good money in it....

Todays special Titanium enclosures with electric fences and a moat filled with pirahna's, for the escape artists :D only 1000$ a piece ;P

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
He was priced at $39.95, but I do GREAT graphic work, so he got a DEAL!

Sorry Allen, but titanium just isn't clear enough for me, I'm positively addicted to lucite! (And Diet Dr. Pepper, and Marlboro Light 100s Box, and 1 cup of coffee in the morning!)

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Nice pix, Terri!:0)

The second one looks just like my little curly~"Fuzzy"=D

Are those beanie baby boxes?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
No, they're lucite boxes that I get at S&W plastics in Riverside, CA. I THINK they have a website, I'm not sure, but the boxes are PERFECT for slings!