Just wondering about some pics of A.Chalcodes I saw..

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They look just like A.Chalcodes? You'd take them to shows as A.Chalcodes? You'd bet your right arm they're A.Chalcodes while you let taxonomists investigate?

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Looks right to me just a little floofy but I have seen floofy ones.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
But the colors are all wrong! It's white more than yellow, and has a very dark brown body, what's that? Inverted and spooked,...as well as being 'floofy' = small and fat :)

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
I'd agree they aren't as attractive as MY chalcodes ;)

Joy

Last edited:

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehrrum,.,yes, that would be the scary poster the T-weight-watchers use to encourage their members.. :D
Anyway, see? Joy's chalcodes makes the other one look like a caterpillar. Alt. not a chalcodes at all.

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The link comes up "not found" when I try it for some reason...

Is it possible the pic shows a mature male A. chalcodes? Much skinnier, very dark legs? Again, I can't see the picture, just guessing...

Wade

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Wow!!!

great pics Joy, always showing off your T's!! nice and fat, i hope mu 3 curly hairs will be as fat as your a. chalcodes!!!

James

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by Vys
Hehrrum,.,yes, that would be the scary poster the T-weight-watchers use to encourage their members.. :D
No, THIS is the poster T weight-watchers use to encourage their members!

Joy

Last edited:

schlinkey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sir Mixalot yeah! *doubles over laughing* insanely fat T! What do you feed em apart from pinkies? Big Macs and cheese doodles? ;)

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Wade
The link comes up "not found" when I try it for some reason...

Is it possible the pic shows a mature male A. chalcodes? Much skinnier, very dark legs? Again, I can't see the picture, just guessing...
No, it isn't skinny, and it doesn't have dark legs. Besides it's carapace, it's covered in almost white hairs.
Anyway, the link works fine for me..? hmm..must be those french engineers messing with the atlantic cord.

Originally posted by Joy
No, THIS is the poster T weight-watchers use to encourage their members!
Eck :)