Just when you thought you knew your T, Chap. 137

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Again, one of my Ts has very successfully proven me WRONG!! I remember bragging here not too long Ago that MY H. lividium never burrowed and she was ALWAYS right on top where I could enjoy her beauty!!

I've had her for 8 MONTHS.... and she JUST STARTED BURROWING!!!

=D I'm collecting creatures that LIVE to make a fool of me!! =D

So newbies... don't think you know your Ts habits, cuz just when you THINK you know them......THEY CHANGE!!! =D =D

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@ MizM

HEy yeah Ts are weird little buggers. I don't own A lividum but they're beautiful soon I'll buy one though I'm sure I'll burrow too.
I bet you wont see her any more as you usto, but you know everything changes and thats the part that sucks. well
have a nice day
geo

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
Again, one of my Ts has very successfully proven me WRONG!! I remember bragging here not too long Ago that MY H. lividium never burrowed and she was ALWAYS right on top where I could enjoy her beauty!!

I've had her for 8 MONTHS.... and she JUST STARTED BURROWING!!!

=D I'm collecting creatures that LIVE to make a fool of me!! =D

So newbies... don't think you know your Ts habits, cuz just when you THINK you know them......THEY CHANGE!!! =D =D

My brazilian black burrowed, and I haven't seen her in about 4 weeks :mad:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Dont'cha HATE that? Bet you haven't even received a postcard!;)

Well, here's hoping that someday, I will be able to view my lividium again!!

LCDXX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ROFL! That's hilarious!

I have the same perceptions of my A. avic - it hasn't made a single web aside from a few splotches here and there during feeding. At first I thought it was a broken T or simply retarded, but I've been reassured time and again that one day I'll come home and find a mass of beautiful, white webbing all over the tank.

My P. murinus and A. seemani wasted no time making webs/burrows (respectively) and my G. rosea chooses to just chill out in his cork hide all day/night.

LCDXX

AllenG

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i thought i was figuring out my G.rosea and I fed him a cricket...one afternoon..he ate it after a bit...well later i dropped one in right in front of him...it walked under him around him...and Harry didn't pay him no mind...so i herded the cricket back over to him...he would lift his legs to avoid getting touched (not as in a defensive or warning move, just when the cricket would touch him he would lift his leg out of the way)....well so i says...bah he doesnt want him...so i herded the cricket over to the corner...put my hand in to wrangle me a cricket and as i cupped the cricekt (i was about 5 inches from Harry) he made a quick movement for my hand....my hand was out before he reached it but i think he wanted a piece of me cuz he thought i was messing with him...hehehehe....