Just mated my T. blondi's

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Well after along time and wait, I finally had the corage to stick these two together. I got this male like two weeks ago and have not saw a breeding respone untill tonight. When i came home from work the male was walking in circles all over his tank, and the famale was drumming away. I slowly put the male in the females tank. Seconds later the FEMALE approched the male. The male then stroked the famles chelicera and lifted her to insert his pedipalp. After a little dancing he inserted it about three times. After the third time the female seemed to become agressive and her "hisses" bacame noticably louder. I quickley dropped a glass divider between them. the male took off. What a nerve racking experance, my hands are still shaking. Until now G. rosea was the only spieces i have ever bred. Lets hope the best for the egg sac and babies.
Has anyone bred these before, how long before i should expect a egg sac, and how long to thier egg sacs incubate.:D :D :D

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats

congrats on the succesful mating...... cant wait to see if u get an egg sack.... keep us posted