Just got my new package

ryan88

Arachnopeon
Just got my new package today. They include Scorpio maurus palmatus, Buthus occitanus, Buthus lepthochelys, Orthochirus innesi.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice package! Some nice species, from Egypt I think. That "Buthus occitanus" (picture 2) is in fact a Leiurus quinquestriatus, B.occitanus does not have a dark or black metasomal segment V......So be very, very carefull with that scorpion!

Regards, Michiel

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice package! Some nice species, from Egypt I think. That "Buthus occitanus" (picture 2) is in fact a Leiurus quinquestriatus, B.occitanus does not have a dark or black metasomal segment V......So be very, very carefull with that scorpion!

Regards, Michiel
have to agree here

but until i read your post i thought, well.. there are a couple with dark ends of their tails... and its was especially black. glad to see you cleared things up :p

scorpionmom

Arachnobaron
Just got my new package today. They include Scorpio maurus palmatus, Buthus occitanus, Buthus lepthochelys, Orthochirus innesi.

Not trying to be critical but I believe it is Buthacus leptochelys. Other than that though, you got some really nice species! (And yes, I would have to say that Buthus occitanus is really Leiurus quinquestraitus).

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The third picture down is infact Leptochelys, the second picture is Leiurus quinquestriatus not Occitanus at all.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Not trying to be critical but I believe it is Buthacus leptochelys. Other than that though, you got some really nice species! (And yes, I would have to say that Buthus occitanus is really Leiurus quinquestraitus).
Indeed Buthacus, didn't even see that, it was early this morning.....heheheh, there is no Buthus leptochelys....the exporter probably gave it that name. ....