Just getting back in!

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey everone. (First off, please forgive me if this is in the wrong place.) I've gone through a real bad time and lost all my animals, except 5 Western Hognose snakes (I'd take a shovel to the face for those little guys!) and my first pet (that I alone owned), a G rosea that I named Rose in a fit if childhood "creativity" lol. I've had her for 7 years now. However, I'm doing better, have a decent job lined up, and sold 74$ worth of stuff. I am planning on investing every time into a new addition (or more!). Out of curiosity, what are some of the favorites of you fine folks, in that price range of course?

Right now I have it "narrowed" down to these species...

B. smithi
A. versicolor
H. maculata (nostalgia! I love these guys)
C. cyaneopubescens (remembering how to spell that was a great victory for me.)
C. fasciatum
C. crawshayi
B. boehmi
P. irminia (Leaning heavily towards this one...)
P. metallica (haha, I could buy a molt for 74, maybe...)

I'd really like to go with something arboreal, I absolutely love arboreal species...Well, any advice about my list, or suggestions of something to add to the list are VERY appreciated! Take care everyone, and I'm glad to be back on AB!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is wonderful!!!!! Congratulations!!!
My first and always suggestion for an arboreal is any avic, and I see that you already have A. versicolor on your list. I have 3 and I just love them!
However since you have kept T's before, my suggestion would be go with the GBB. I love them, they are so beautiful! They are fast moving enough that you wouldn't be bored, and the webbing is really intense, plus I love watching these guys eat, they do it with gusto.

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah. I had a GBB sling once, I absolutely loved it. Grew a lot faster than I had anticipated as well. I had to sell it at the same time I had to part with everyrthing else though. Hopefully I can find someone selling a GBB and another thing or two from my list, hehe.