Jumping Spider

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Most members here don't like to feed their Ts predator items, so for the most part I'm gonna say no.

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
feeding other spiders

I personally would worry about a struggle between the T and any other arachnid. You dont want the 'food' spider to fang the T and cause an injury. For that reason, its safer to stick to crix, roaches, etc.

nightsinger

Arachnopeon
if you feed your t jumpers, be sure it's dark. if you try it while lights are on, the jumper can pawn your T. They have excellent sight and they are versatile. and be sure jumper is at least 1/2 of your T.

Imho, dont bother with jumpies as a T food. better safe than sorry.

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah, i know we sound like a bunch of party poopers, but on this note, i'd stay away from it. try some mice. thy're fun! {D

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would never give to my T's another predator to feed them 'cause I wouldn't like to put in risk my T.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i think a mouse would be more dangerous to a T than a jumping spider in more ways than one but hey.... Id never feed any predator to another because the one i wanted to be the food may not cooperate . I also would never feed vertibrates to a T especially rodents ...have you seen the choppers on them tings? not to mention calcium MAY ba a casue of bad molts on blondis and other large rodent fed Ts