Jumping spider identification

Sreid87

Arachnopeon
Can anybody identify this species of j.spider? I recently caught it in my bathroom and was just wondering about it, I don't actually own any jumpers so I intend to house this one!
Screenshot_20210217-134849_Gallery.jpg

Shervivor

Arachnopeon
It helps to know location. Also, it looks like a juvenile so probably impossible to identify at this point. You should be able to tell better after a few molts.

Sreid87

Arachnopeon
It helps to know location. Also, it looks like a juvenile so probably impossible to identify at this point. You should be able to tell better after a few molts.
Thank you for replying, Its in England if that helps. Yes I'm guessing its a juvi, certainly has the skittish nature of one.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Sorry, I'm not good with UK Salti's but I can say it is either a mature male or sub adult male.

What's the DLS? Could be Sitticus fasciger as those are populated all over the world.

Sreid87

Arachnopeon
Sorry, I'm not good with UK Salti's but I can say it is either a mature male or sub adult male.

What's the DLS? Could be Sitticus fasciger as those are populated all over the world.
I'm sorry I'm new to the hobby, what does dls stand for?

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I'll eliminate Dominated Love Slave, Dental Lab Serives and Downward Looking Sonar.

Conor10

Arachnoknight
Look at those plalps, they are huge and the fangs are teeny weeny. I think it’s a mature male looked for a female, if I’m right then you should let it go as MM’s usually don’t live long. I would say Phidippus sp.

Sreid87

Arachnopeon
Look at those plalps, they are huge and the fangs are teeny weeny. I think it’s a mature male looked for a female, if I’m right then you should let it go as MM’s usually don’t live long. I would say Phidippus sp.
Yes I think I will, but I'll admit I will regret it because its a really good looking specimen.