Journey with fang part 2

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Fang was roaming his cage last night only noticed as I had to flick the light on to find my phone.
I sat down near the tank I'm guessing this annoyed him as he stayed still for a minute or 2 then all of a sudden did a little rotation and a bolt with those cute little legs 🤩 so what have I learned from this? I have learned to maybe use a flashlight when entering the room where fang is at night rather than turning the lights on common sense I guess lol and also even sitting fairly far from a tank may annoy a spider especially if he/she is roaming in the dark and all of a sudden it's mega bright and there's a hooman staring at it. This has also inspired me a tiny bit should I ever decide to write a part 2 to that soppy poem 😅

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Fang was roaming his cage last night only noticed as I had to flick the light on to find my phone.
I sat down near the tank I'm guessing this annoyed him as he stayed still for a minute or 2 then all of a sudden did a little rotation and a bolt with those cute little legs 🤩 so what have I learned from this? I have learned to maybe use a flashlight when entering the room where fang is at night rather than turning the lights on common sense I guess lol and also even sitting fairly far from a tank may annoy a spider especially if he/she is roaming in the dark and all of a sudden it's mega bright and there's a hooman staring at it. This has also inspired me a tiny bit should I ever decide to write a part 2 to that soppy poem 😅
a red flashlight

Jess S

Arachnobaron
I carry a pair of bats on my shoulders and make use of their echo location. That way I don't need to turn on the light but still find my (BANG) way (CRASH) around (OWWW!!) :troll: :p

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Do you really? But what if someone flicks the light switch?
I’m insanely particular with my T’s. Only the best for them. So I only go in the room at night with night vision. I put on sneakers too, so I can sneak in without disturbing them.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I’m insanely particular with my T’s. Only the best for them. So I only go in the room at night with night vision. I put on sneakers too, so I can sneak in without disturbing them.
You know how to surprise a unique tarantula?
Unique up on it

You know how to surprise a tame tarantula?
Tame way, unique up on it

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Flashlights? Bats? Night vision goggles?
How about a security night vision camera placed in every single enclosure which you can access to observe from another room?
21st century has come!
20201130_231330.jpg
(no,not really,just an edited image)

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Flashlights? Bats? Night vision goggles?
How about a security night vision camera placed in every single enclosure which you can access to observe from another room?
21st century has come!
View attachment 367578
(no,not really,just an edited image)
I don't flick on the light to observe him but he is in a flat and the lounge is the only appropriate room really unfortunately I left my phone In there and we also have to go through the lounge to get to the kitchen I do have a red led light I intend to setup Tomorrow to avoid that issue. I will take you idea into consideration that's actually a great idea

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
I don't flick on the light to observe him but he is in a flat and the lounge is the only appropriate room really unfortunately I left my phone In there and we also have to go through the lounge to get to the kitchen I do have a red led light I intend to setup Tomorrow to avoid that issue. I will take you idea into consideration that's actually a great idea
Dont do it
It was a joke - i don't think electronics and T's go together.
And the camera would be webbed and pooped up in no time :lol:
But a camera from outside of the enclosure would be cool. Maybe an overkill,but cool.

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Dont do it
It was a joke - i don't think electronics and T's go together.
And the camera would be webbed and pooped up in no time :lol:
But a camera from outside of the enclosure would be cool. Maybe an overkill,but cool.
🤣 I didn't mean on the inside lol imagine switching it on though and seeing a spider messing it up 🤣 I'd actually find that amusing tbf I wonder if the electronic frequency it gave off would harm it at all? I read somewhere on Google electro magnetic fields I think it was electro...well some sort of magnetic fields on the earth effect the hairs on a Ts body an experiment was done on a T In a box he was put inside that frequency and began to float apparently

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
“little rotation and a bolt with those cute little legs 🤩” sounds cute :3
Its so small it's only 2 inches (I mean the spider 🤣😅) but I got the brachypelma boehmei coz even when it's big it looks cute lol I didn't want my 1st tarantula to look menacing like a black tarantula