Joining the Pampho cult

awiec

Arachnoprince
It involves the ritual sacrifice of many many feeder insects to the sacred Pamph..
Also you must sing the praises of the genus...there are many poor souls who don't know about the mighty pamphs. I have several different species and all make excellent trash compactors.

Gretsch

Arachnopeon
I'm very impressed with my sp. esmeraldas. Not shy at all and how can you not love that abdomen? 20160916_192332.jpg

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
image.jpeg She's here!
She haired me while unpacking, and it is a pretty intense itch. Does that count as an initiation? She also already snatched up a superworm.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Nice T! How big is she? I'm going to need to find a date for my male when he matures.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
She's about 4" fully stretched out. Still got some growing to do.

RudeMania

Arachnopeon
question guys, now that I see this thread, I was sold a Pampho sp. Ecuador 2 about 4 years ago and now she's a mature female. Beautiful. But was this species ever classified. I've tried looking for a classified name for it online but can't seem to find an answer. I guess the common name was the Colombian Purple bloom which is the Pampho insignis. Any thoughts? Comments?

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think the Pamphobeteus genus, especially in Ecuador, remains unclassified. I'm not sure if anyone is working on it right now...