I've successfully converted my mother

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
I made my account the same day he started this thread!! Of course, I knew nothing of this thread until just now... I may have to kill him... :smug:
Hello Mrs. JoshDM020!!! Haha, it's nice to see you join our community and hobby!

On another note, my mother has went to accepting my hobby to telling me to order certain Tarantulas. She fell in love with a picture of a C. versicolor and promptly told me to search for one and that she would pay for it. I've shown her Euathlus sp red and she is telling me to look for one (if anyone knows where I can find a 2 inch specimen please let me know). I take care of the T but she named it and comes to look at it. I'm slowly working my way towards getting her to order and take care of her own spider... baby steps!

Sadie11

Arachnosquire
Hello Mrs. JoshDM020!!! Haha, it's nice to see you join our community and hobby!

On another note, my mother has went to accepting my hobby to telling me to order certain Tarantulas. She fell in love with a picture of a C. versicolor and promptly told me to search for one and that she would pay for it. I've shown her Euathlus sp red and she is telling me to look for one (if anyone knows where I can find a 2 inch specimen please let me know). I take care of the T but she named it and comes to look at it. I'm slowly working my way towards getting her to order and take care of her own spider... baby steps!
Hahaha!!! I have actually tried something similar to that in the last few days! I wanted to get a couple of the ones I want, and have him agree to take all of them if I get scared and run for the hills. He was smarter than me this time, and told me he didn't have time to take any more right now and to be patient. (I've never done patient very well!) Just to be clear, I did do alot of research on the one I already have ordered, before I ordered it. I have also researched all of the other ones that I want. They are all good beginner T's. I could have answered his question on the setup for my Albiceps from his 1st post if he had just asked me. :rolleyes: