I've been here a year, bois

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Actually, yesterday was my one year anniversary, but my notification didn't come in until a second ago for some reason. But regardless, it's been a year since I made an account on AB and posted this monstrosity of a thread. Ho boy. And it's fun going back into that thread and thinking "I know that guy now! And him! And her! They must've all thought I was stoopid back then!" I was but a tarantula noob back then, and I wanted a tarantula so badly. And now I've got one. My little baby Regina <3
Thanks for giving me a great year, y'all.

Swoop

Arachnosquire
Wow it doesn't feel like a year at all. Feels like you've been here forever.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
*click*, Noice ;) Love your posts Moakmeister, awesome to see how much you improved from that thread. Can't wait to see your collection grow, because it will consume you eventually :D Happy anniversary!

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
Im about to celebrate my 2nd monthsary too. I cannot feel any difference! LOL

Devin B

Arachnobaron
I got my 1 year anniversary thing a few weeks ago. I know Ive learned a bunch from here. Thank you everyone for a lot of information and a friendly environment.

Ps. My profile picture is of my B. Hamorii, my very first T I got last year for my birthday.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
HOW DO I GET THE CAKE RATING
Money.

You’d be better off getting a second tarantula
Nah, because paying helps keep this site alive. Notice how it's running slower than a few months ago? That's because websites aren't free. The owners likely downgraded to save money. Paying for the supporter status helps keep the site around, and that's more valuable than any tarantula.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Regina: started as a 'she,' spent a few months as Rex, and went right back to being a 'she' again.
What a journey. :angelic: