It's on it's way!

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's so unbelieveable this tiny spider somewhere in Mississippi is on its way to it's new home, my house. I feel like a Daddy in the waiting room. A G. pulchra. I have jumping spiders that are bigger! It will be so much fun watching it grow. Sorry Rookie and Gail, I don't think mine is related - but then who knows? I ordered from Kelly Swift.

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know how you feel

Congrads man. You're me, two weeks ago. I couldn't sleep the day before Peso showed up. I was so excited; the FedEx guy probably thought I was crazy. Let us know how if you can survive the wait.
Paul

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
<quote>Sorry Rookie and Gail, I don't think mine is related <end quote>

Ah, but I must remind you - I got a second g.pulchra and it came from Kelly Swift too - so we're all one big happy family =D
Now just wait until tomorrow morning - you'll be looking out the window or door every five minutes. And then there is the excitement of wondering "what will my freebie be?" - yep, you're gonna be the proud daddy of 2 spiders real soon. Congrats!

Gail

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Huh?

I'm sorry, I've never dealt with Kelly Swift. Did you say 'freebie'? What do you mean, 'freebie'?
Paulie

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Kelly always includes a free spiderling with every order. No matter if you order one spider or many spiders - he gives you a surprize for free. Of course he doesn't guareentee the freebie but I've never had one from him that didn't thrive. The first freebie I ever got was a chilean copper that was so tiny I could barely see the thing. It was the first new baby spider I had ever had. The other spider in that order was 1". Well, with encouragement and advice from Kelly I learned how to care for such a little one and I became hooked on raising babies.
Kelly also always includes a vial of pinheads or micro-mealies so you are sure to have food right away for your babies.

Gail

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats

I hope you become an excellent father to that lil guy.

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
WELL!!?? Did ya get it? Did ya? Huh Huh??

Gail

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He said he will send it today. So I will get it tomorrow. But I did get something today. a co-worker brought me in a Wolf spider he caught in his house. Its a beauty. It is about 1.5 inches (leg to leg). I just happen to have a pet pal for it.