It's Alive, It's Alive!

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I really didnt think I'd ever see her again but my G. rosea finally decieded to come up out of her burrow and get a drink. I did a double take when I looked over at her tank and saw her. She looked so beautiful. Maybe she molted down under. Anyway, It's good to see her again. She's been down there two weeks. I really did think she was dead. Now if my Striped knee would just make an appearance...

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I feel the same way about my Singapore Dwarf, I occasionally break a piece of webbing to see if it will get repaired, thereby telling me that my t is still alive. I've seen it a total of four times in the seven months that I've had it.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Al,
I have a A. seemani I never see. But the same thing happened.
When she did come up, she was freshly molted and beautiful. Then she went back down and I havn't seen her since.

Oh well,

Ern

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

yeah my king baboon is never out and when she is i'm sleeping, sometimes i move some of her web to see if shes still alive but as soon as i hear hissing i know, shes needs to go to anger managemant lol, ---Jeff

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I *think* I have a 6" + C crayshawi LOL
she has buried herself in a tunnel, and has not come out in 3 months. Don't know what is going on.
Same with the H lividum. Every so often, I pour water into her water dish, and it flood her burrow on the bottom. I hear the patter of little feet moving to get out of the way. Don't know what the hell would happen if I was to do that when she was molting....
It's stressful....

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LMAO...maybe next time you should be so kind as to at least float her down a little raincoat as well. hehe. Mine are all pretty content being out in the open...but of course, I cheated. The cages are all in boxes which are closed most of the time, due to the apt.s I live in. They seem to love it. It keeps the humidity perfect and they think they're in their burrow I guess. Every time I open the box (I have them rigged and cut where I can just fold down the front and put it back in place to look like a normal closed box) and there they are just a pit-pattering around. hehe.

Al Muoio

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Boxes

Hi, I was wontering what kind of boxes you use. Any chance of posting a picture? Your setup sounds like a good idea for some of my T's