It's a boy! Or rather, a man!

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My C. cyaneopubescens molted a few days ago, and i am unable to retrieve the exo- it's way down inside the hide. I was hoping to get a confirmed sex on this molt, and now i believe i may not need the skin to do so. I am very clearly seeing a bulb at the end of the pedipalps, and a spur-like projection on the front legs. I think my little Webber just molted into an MM! I'm slightly disappointed, but only because this means that he will have a much shorter lifespan. :( I should still have another year or two with him though, right? He was my first T, and i've raised him from a tiny sling.

I'm considering my options- it would be nice to let him serve his purpose in life and go procreate, but i know that if i send him off i will likely never get him back. :(

Lolita

Arachnoknight
well look at it this way if you decide to send him off for a breeding loan you'll have his babies so that you can still have part of him with you for a while and keep doing that if you keep ending up with males thats the postion i'm in myself mine arent quite MM yet but -shrug- they will be soon also the only other option is to buy him a girlfriend or just let him pass away it's the crappy part of the hobby