Is this skeleton for real?

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
To those of you that have the book entitled Tarantulas and other arachnids by Barrons I believe on page 12 bottom right corner there is a picture of a Female Skeleton (Ephebopus Murinus ) Is that the actual coloration of a female skeleton ?? Not that I am saying that its not god no.. I am just an arachnopeon :) :) But I was curious because if so that T is really pretty. Just curious thanks

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I don't know, but she's a beaut... if anyone else is flipping through the book like me right now... what is the incredible thing on the cover? I want one... now!!!

It amazes me how the camera picks up all the hairs and makes them look so "fluffy." I wish they really looked like that!!

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know when I saw the skeleton my mouth literaly dropped. The coloration was amazing . As far as the cover I am going with a A.versicolor under different lighting not sure though Still hooked on the skeleton right now sorry;)

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I take it not a lot of people have this book??? Well if anyone has a pic of there female maybe I can better explain.... Or maybe MIZM can comment??

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
I own that book to, and that is the photo that convinced me
to start collecting T's :)
The Skeleton is on my wish list, I am still looking though.
T's are like potato chips, you can't just have one;P
My next purchase will be a few (6)baby Usambara. You can see one of them on page 49, in the same book:)

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What is that bluish- purple color in the photo is that a light or is that the T??

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Murinus on pg12

Yup, stunning pic - looks like the T has leg warmers on.