Is this really “so not ok?”

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Its been a thing in Central America for a while now.

Personally I think its ridicilous and unnecessarily cruel. Hundreds of thousands of scorps killed for a novelty fashion.

We dont need to kill animals for pelts to keep warm anymore. So doing so for aesthetic purposes is nonsense.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
If they’re already dead ahead of time I don’t see why not. My guess is that may not be the case though....

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
I don't see any harm in it, if the specimens are dead or they're using exo-skeleton/shed skin.

But killing something to have interesting fingernails for a little while is definitely selfish, cruel, and wasteful.

Last edited:

WolfSoon

Arachnoknight
The next article is about fuzzy “nostril hair extensions”...I think I’d rather have those than murdered scorpion nails.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
FA4A0EDB-3A9C-40AE-B30F-7542BB3E34AF.jpeg
You sure about that? :bookworm:
Ask google, lol:

“In contrast to the common definition of "North America", that which encompasses the whole continent, the term "North America" is also used to refer to Canada, Mexico, the United States, and Greenland.”

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
The scorpions at least look kinda cool. The butterfly wings on the other hand look terrible. I wouldn't even be able to tell they were butterfly wings if they didn't tell me.