Is this a real tarantula?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Last night i had a pretty weird dream and i got a new tarantula, and don't ask how or why i was dreaming this, it's kind of weird, but anyway me and the tarantula were playing hide and seek, haha pretty strange, anyway the tarantula was pitch black besides its carapace, which was a dark, but very bright looking teal.. i know it's an oxymoron, dark and bright... but anyway i was looking around trying to see if there is any tarantula that looks like that, Does anyone know if there is? If so could i have the name please... again it was pitch black with a dark but bright teal carapace. Thanks.
Mike:?

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Good call lam, I remember freshly molted H. minax having a teal tint to them, whether or not it was the camera..

Bill

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
dont forget

cyriopagopus paganus/haplopelma longipedum/haplopelma sp. <----freshly molted also has a teal tint on carapace

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks, i checked out lots of pictures of all those species, no luck, but oh well it was dream, i guess it way maybe a blend of 2 different species, haha oh well. thanks though.:D

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by invadermike
Thanks, i checked out lots of pictures of all those species, no luck, but oh well it was dream, i guess it way maybe a blend of 2 different species, haha oh well. thanks though.:D
Well if you ever find, let us know will you?