is something wrong?

hibludij

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My Ethmostigmus trigonopodus "blueringleg"(9cm/3,6") that i have for about a month, has been under its bark or under ground most of the time but now it has spent two days on the surface just sitting there, it respondes normaly to my pokes or blows so i dont know if something is wrong or not . (its kept on 22°C at day and 19°C at night and medium moisture).

I have another question about my s.cingulata(13cm/5",wc) that i have for a year now. for the first 6 months she was eating normaly and then, it just refused to eat for 1,5 month then she layed eggs and ate them:( and since then she doesnt eat a lot (2 medium crickets twice a month) although she is quite fat. (she is kept at the same temp. as Bluering and low moisture). Is it normal for an older centipede to lose apetite or is something wrong. Btw im using home raised field crickets and not house crickets, maybe they dont taste as good as house crickets do?

Is all this normal?

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
actually my blue ring seems like it is about to die...funny you bring those guys up...it crawled out from its hide and has been beyond lethargic...i honestly think i am about to loose him...i hear if they are out and its abnormal behavior then there may be an issue...correct me if i am wrong?

hibludij

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
is there no one who can tell me if theres something wrong?