Is Santa bringing you any T's for christmas?

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
Definitely no plans on getting any more T's anytime soon... but there is a GBB at the local pet store here, but they are asking for 150$ for an unsexed juvie... it's been there for awhile so I might see how much they would be willing to cut down the price... but I'm unsure about it, I'd rather spend 150 online and get a couple slings, and some more species I really want.

Jess S

Arachnobaron
Definitely no plans on getting any more T's anytime soon... but there is a GBB at the local pet store here, but they are asking for 150$ for an unsexed juvie... it's been there for awhile so I might see how much they would be willing to cut down the price... but I'm unsure about it, I'd rather spend 150 online and get a couple slings, and some more species I really want.
Gosh I wish you guys had the prices we pay in the UK. I bought my Gbb that was a well started sling for about £15. They grow so fast anyway, you may as well start with a sling. Our petshops obviously charge a premium just like yours do, but nowhere near as expensive as the US.

justanotherTkeeper

Arachnosquire
Gosh I wish you guys had the prices we pay in the UK. I bought my Gbb that was a well started sling for about £15. They grow so fast anyway, you may as well start with a sling. Our petshops obviously charge a premium just like yours do, but nowhere near as expensive as the US.
THANK YOU.

Prices here in the states just suck.

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
Yes, I have found slings online for about $45 to $75, still a pretty price to pay for a somewhat common species in the hobby, the things we do for love.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I asked Santa to rehouse a couple of ow and the Psalmopoeus, I promptly got a,“heck no!“. I asked for some new enclosures, he promptly started feeling my behind for my wallet and sticking his hands down my pockets for cash, awkward! I’m now mortified of asking for any T’s...I’m never going to ask another mall Santa for anything ever again.

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
Nope. My dog developed a small-but-expensive health issue and effectively wiped out my entire savings. Lean times til tax season.

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
She had better if she wants me to stick around haha. I asked for more duck decoys and waterfowl gear but I wouldn't doubt if I get an ow fossorial or arboreal from her in my stocking.

LD50

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Santa is bringing me a B. hamorii and Hapolopus sp Columbia large 😁

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I don't need any additional Ts right now but if Santa could gift my N. chromatus a better attitude I'd be grateful.

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
I'm not going to get any t's during the holidays, but if I did... Santa has free shipping ;)
Not sure if he has LAG though, it gets pretty cold out there.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Santa did come through. Picked up two a. bicolorarum tonight from another member, handed to me in their existing homes, and ordered a new enclosure for my g. Iheringi which will be here this week. After last weeks tragic molt fiasco this was a much needed pick me upper. I‘ll probably be eating baby food and wearing diappers by the time these grow up.

36F84DC2-7B8B-4F3A-927E-32A8B6C7DDD5.jpeg

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I always wanted to do a mystery spider package.
I'm on a little break for a while but just throwing it out there if santa reads this.

Almadabes

Arachnoknight
My girl really wants a prebuilt enclosure from a specific vendor (think i cant name them per rules.) Its a slide top. Wants it for her favorite - our G. pulchra, BB

Slept on it tho, so they're outta stock lol.

They are neat for the price, wouldnt personally drop that much unless it was for an adult.

Last edited:

Craig73

Arachnoangel
My girl really wants a prebuilt enclosure from a specific vendor (think i cant name them per rules.) Its a slide top. Wants it for her favorite - our G. pulchra, BB

Slept on it tho, so they're outta stock lol.

They are neat for the price, wouldnt personally drop that much unless it was for an adult.
I just ordered one Monday from HC for my g. iheringi. For the slower growers I think you’d get plenty of use out of it for what they are asking. I felt bad every time I’d peel the top off the container and it go into a stress pose; the sliding top should help. I have some of their tall ones, good quality enclosures.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I just ordered one Monday from HC for my g. iheringi. For the slower growers I think you’d get plenty of use out of it for what they are asking. I felt bad every time I’d peel the top off the container and it go into a stress pose; the sliding top should help. I have some of their tall ones, good quality enclosures.
I have spent so many moneys on those. They are my favorite. I used to pick them up at shows, but since there hasn’t been any, I’ve had to pick them up online, and ow $$$

The sliding top style with the lip is fantastic for spiders that might consider bolting, but they’re my absolute favorite for fossorials.

justanotherTkeeper

Arachnosquire
Oh, and then my 5 year old wanted to hold him too. It's awesome seeing the unbiased interest and curiosity of young minds in things that would give many grown people nightmares :cool:
oblongonota6.jpg