Interesting individuals of the least interesting species

Ponerinecat

Arachnobaron
Armadillidium vulgare. Everyone knows them, everyone laughs at them. Common, dull, boring, cheap, cosmopolitan, and as the name suggests, vulgar. But sometimes a few individuals decide they want to change up their wardrobe.

A particularly pale population, coloration is not very consistent so I doubt I can breed out any morph from these but they're pretty nonetheless.
CSC_3573.JPG
CSC_3585.JPG
CSC_3592.JPG
CSC_3601.JPG

A group of vulgare that decided they'd rather be klugii. Coloration and pattern among these is rather consistent, so hopes are they can be bred out into a morph. I've dubbed them Armadillidium vulgare var "klugii" for now (duh.)
CSC_3605.JPG
CSC_3615.JPG
CSC_3616.JPG

paumotu

Arachnobaron
I’d argue that T. Tomentosa makes for an even less interesting isopod. As for interesting A. Vulgare, there are some that live here with so much yellow they resemble paler A. Gestroi, I’ll try to get a picture.

Ponerinecat

Arachnobaron
I’d argue that T. Tomentosa makes for an even less interesting isopod. As for interesting A. Vulgare, there are some that live here with so much yellow they resemble paler A. Gestroi, I’ll try to get a picture.
Ha ha, well in that case about half of all terrestrial isopods are the least interesting. Small white or brown isopods are all too common. Would love to see how much yellow the ones near you have! I've seen one individual that was almost completely mottled with yellow, like a tiny bruised lemon.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I collected two wild specimens of A. vulgare that resembled weird variations of a "Magic Potion" morph a while back. Unfortunately I was unable to raise them, and most pictures I have of them are rather crummy.

Thanks,

Arthroverts