Interesting behavior from a rosie.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Last night I noticed one of the Ts doing something I've never seen a T do before. My G. sp north was spread the Chelicerae and pretty much pressing his/her fangs against the substrate. I couldn't get any pictures, though if I see this happen again i'll add them.

So I'm just wondering what the purpose behind this was, and if anyone has seen it before. I just thought it was peculiar fro a T to do so.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Last night I noticed one of the Ts doing something I've never seen a T do before. My G. sp north was spread the Chelicerae and pretty much pressing his/her fangs against the substrate. I couldn't get any pictures, though if I see this happen again i'll add them.

So I'm just wondering what the purpose behind this was, and if anyone has seen it before. I just thought it was peculiar fro a T to do so.
You should see my juvie Grammostola pulcripes. Pushes the substrate with her fangs, carries substrate with her fangs and don't forget the world famous carrying water bowl or pushing with her fangs.

All. Day. Long.:meh:

Belegnole

Tarantula Guy
Old Timer
My MM practices Tai Chi. Some say Yoga, but I've definitely seen the use of Zui quan as well.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
You should see my juvie Grammostola pulcripes. Pushes the substrate with her fangs, carries substrate with her fangs and don't forget the world famous carrying water bowl or pushing with her fangs.

All. Day. Long.:meh:
Funny! Though the T in question never moved anything around. Just basically faceplate itself.