inquiry on "Justyn"

unclechewy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If dealings were good, I'm sure others will post, and you can bet if there was a problem it will show up. Best of luck in getting everything ironed out and back on the right track.

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bad Bussiness

I order a female regalis on wed..he mail me on thurs. and said it was a male...wow unbelievable...after u post a sale dat is a female and turn out to b a male. But anyway..i reorder a subfusca,which is more expensive..but he didnt ship and 2 day later ,he told me it's a male(again)..this time i got nothing to say but "thank you" and " i would like to cancel all the transaction...really i dont even think he got the spider..i mean who da hell would say no to money and didnt ship???Well if there is .... dat the 1st....I WOULD SAY BETTER NOT TO DO ANY BUSSINESS AT ALL THAN STRESS OUT ,BCUZ OF UR SHIPMENT WILL NOT ARRIVE...OR NEVER HAVE SEND...THAT ALL FOLKS..........becareful of person like dat..it kills webb arachnids shopping...:( :( :embarrassed:

once ur a crook, u always will b one..............

Last edited by a moderator:

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think if I was a crook I would have sent those spiders out. I purchased several adult female regalis from a supplier. They were all female, except the last one I have VERY strong suscipions it was a male after looking at the spider prior to packaging and noticing that I would have visually sexed this animal a male. I never examined the molts of these animals, just went by what I was told with a follow up of visually sexing them prior to sending them out. I felt that sending you a male would have been wrong since you purchased a female. I already ahd your CC info in hand, it was not about the money!

As for the P. sufusca. I've had quite a few spiders molt out this week, the lone P. subfusca I had molted out and I sexed the molt male. I e-mail, Im'ed you, and spoke to you on the phone telling you this animal was not longer unsexed, and was a verified male. I strongley discouraged you from buying him as additional specimens of P. subfusca females may be difficult to find. After you canceled your order you said you already had several females and a male would have been fine. I would have been more then willing to send the male, but like I said on the phone, I was not going to give you a further discount because he was a male.

It seems like in both cases I was looking out for you, and for my name as well. I was upfront and honest and you are now using this against me?

I order a female regalis on wed..he mail me on thurs. and said it was a male...wow unbelievable...after u post a sale dat is a female and turn out to b a male..i mean wtf???But anyway..i reorder a subfusca,which is more expensive..but he didnt ship and 2 day later ,he told me it's a male(again)..this time i got nothing to say but "thank you" and " i would like to cancel all the transaction...really i dont even think he got the spider..i mean who da hell would say no to money and didnt ship???Well if there is .... dat the 1st....I WOULD SAY BETTER NOT TO DO ANY BUSSINESS AT ALL THAN STRESS OUT ,BCUZ OF UR SHIPMENT WILL NOT ARRIVE...OR NEVER HAVE SEND...THAT ALL FOLKS..........becareful of person like dat..it kills webb arachnids shopping...:( :( :embarrassed:

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Also, I told you beforehand that I likely would not be able to ship out your order the same day because I had other orders going out and I may not have enough time. After you ordered the subfusca, I informed you early morning when I finally got a hold you you that your subfusca was not shipped out and why. I sent previous messages to you concerning this with no response.

I order a female regalis on wed..he mail me on thurs. and said it was a male...wow unbelievable...after u post a sale dat is a female and turn out to b a male..i mean wtf???But anyway..i reorder a subfusca,which is more expensive..but he didnt ship and 2 day later ,he told me it's a male(again)..this time i got nothing to say but "thank you" and " i would like to cancel all the transaction...really i dont even think he got the spider..i mean who da hell would say no to money and didnt ship???Well if there is .... dat the 1st....I WOULD SAY BETTER NOT TO DO ANY BUSSINESS AT ALL THAN STRESS OUT ,BCUZ OF UR SHIPMENT WILL NOT ARRIVE...OR NEVER HAVE SEND...THAT ALL FOLKS..........becareful of person like dat..it kills webb arachnids shopping...:( :( :embarrassed:

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
loL

U JUST HAVE TOO MANY BAD ENCOUNTER PLUS RECORD..IF U DO GOOD BUSINESS I WOULD C SOME 1 POST A COMMENT ,BUT SO FAR.. ALL I C IS BAD 1... LOOKING OUT OR U DONT HAVE..ONLY U NOE....BUT AS FOR ME ..IT'S ALL GOOD THERE ALWAYS MORE THAN 1 PERSON TO DO BUSSINESS WITH... DID U C ALL DAT GOOD COMMENT ABOUT BOTAR..AND COMPARE TO U??? LOL .. I SUGGEST U CHANGE UR CAREER..BCUZ BOTAR HAVE A NAME IN DIS BUSINESS AND FOR HIM TOO DISLIKE U IS A REALLY BAD THING...LIKE OTHER PEEPS SAID STOP WASTING UR TIME HERE AND MAKE UP BS TO DEFEND UR NAMES ..WORDS R CHEAP....ACTION MAN...DO SOMETHING GOOD AND EARN A GOOD POST IN DIS COMMUNITY..AS I RECALL U GOT A VERY BAD NAME....AND REPUTATION..SO I WAS JUST SPEAKING MINE MIND .....FIX ALL DAT SHIT UP AND GET THE RIGHT INVERTS AND SHIP AND SELL EM ON DA DAY U SUPPOSE 2...MAN I DONT THINK I NEED TO TEACH U HOW TO DO BUSINESS...BUT HEY U WANT THE MONEY..SO IT'S UR LOST .... JUST THINK Y PEOPLE KEEP POST BAD COMMENT ABOUT U ...AND TRY TO FIX IT FROM THERE..OK..:clap: :clap: :mad: :embarrassed:

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am sorry but I only have ONE back record for anyone that has posted on this forum. It is from Botar, and we settled that long ago. Everything else is from a different situation of preordered venomous snakes that I had unexpected difficulty supplying. None of the poeple posting on the situation never even dealt with me? I have already had several people since then post positive commments on this community concerning their dealings with me.

As for Botar having a name, I will not comment. I supply some of the biggest names in the industry with imported invertebrates.

I'm just curious what went wrong with your order? I saved you from wasting money, twice. I'm still a bad man? I would have been thankful if my suppliers did that for me.

U JUST HAVE TOO MANY BAD ENCOUNTER PLUS RECORD..IF U DO GOOD BUSINESS I WOULD C SOME 1 POST A COMMENT ,BUT SO FAR.. ALL I C IS BAD 1... LOOKING OUT OR U DONT HAVE..ONLY U NOE....BUT AS FOR ME ..IT'S ALL GOOD THERE ALWAYS MORE THAN 1 PERSON TO DO BUSSINESS WITH... DID U C ALL DAT GOOD COMMENT ABOUT BOTAR..AND COMPARE TO U??? LOL .. I SUGGEST U CHANGE UR CAREER..BCUZ BOTAR HAVE A NAME IN DIS BUSINESS AND FOR HIM TOO DISLIKE U IS A REALLY BAD THING...LIKE OTHER PEEPS SAID STOP WASTING UR TIME HERE AND MAKE UP BS TO DEFEND UR NAMES ..WORDS R CHEAP....ACTION MAN...DO SOMETHING GOOD AND EARN A GOOD POST IN DIS COMMUNITY..AS I RECALL U GOT A VERY BAD NAME....AND REPUTATION..SO I WAS JUST SPEAKING MINE MIND .....FIX ALL DAT SHIT UP AND GET THE RIGHT INVERTS AND SHIP AND SELL EM ON DA DAY U SUPPOSE 2...MAN I DONT THINK I NEED TO TEACH U HOW TO DO BUSINESS...BUT HEY U WANT THE MONEY..SO IT'S UR LOST .... JUST THINK Y PEOPLE KEEP POST BAD COMMENT ABOUT U ...AND TRY TO FIX IT FROM THERE..OK..:clap: :clap: :mad: :embarrassed:

bluegootty

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
good service

i would b happy if u shipp and the sex didnt went out right then we commute and we resolve..dat wat i call good dealer.. u b draggin so honestly i dont noe ur telling me the truth or not.. i've read all the comment about u and man.. i wish i should've read b4 i call u to save me from disappointment and work date.....well wat eva u say.. betwween me and u we're done so dont matter ..good luck in ur business and learn from ur past mistake...:liar:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i would b happy if u shipp and the sex didnt went out right then we commute and we resolve..dat wat i call good dealer.. u b draggin so honestly i dont noe ur telling me the truth or not.. i've read all the comment about u and man.. i wish i should've read b4 i call u to save me from disappointment and work date.....well wat eva u say.. betwween me and u we're done so dont matter ..good luck in ur business and learn from ur past mistake...:liar:
Man I cant understand ANYTHING you post. :?

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That is fine. Why should I have wasted money with a tarantula you would not have wanted? That wastes my time, yoru time, and money.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So...just out of curiosity, why do you only give out your reviews in private?

Independent, public reviews are the best form of action and are the only ones I rely on. The second you're getting private reviews from a dealer, those reviews are no longer independent.

It seems like you really are trying to make amends, but I've got to say...what Mr. Internet wrote is also pretty on the spot.

ScarySpiderM

Arachnopeon
Hi i gave justyn a review. He is truthful and was helpful. Also im doing buisiness again with him.

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I only give out references in private because I feel that it is wrong of me to post a references name and contact in a public forum without prior consent. I am not going to "beg" or force my customers to write a review on me publically, that is their choice. So, neither am I going to ask them if I can post their information publically, it just seems wrong.

I do not give out the reviews themselves, only the contact information of people who made past purchases. It is then up to them to tell the inquirier what they thought of their transaction. I, in no way influence what they say or even if they answer the persons questions at all.

As for "Mr. Internet", he has never dealt with me. If he wants to gang up on me without real information at his disposal, so be it. I've been in business for many years, brought in many firsts for the industry, and will continue to do so. I had a period of time last year when MANY things went wrong, brought on mostly by a bite from the venomous Echis coloaratus (saw-scaled viper). I was already taking on more then I could chew and that just set up a simple colapse. With that beign said, I've already taken care of over half of those people and I will be done takign care of the rest shortly, and thankfully. Remember that these animals were PRE-orders, not animals in stock. I no longer accept pre-orders on species. Everyone who was not supplied with animals still has a credit with me. I've already sent several orders out with people using their credit. MOST of the people who I still owe will not accept credit on other animals, or even the animals they orginally ordered. These few people are the ones I am still dealing with now.

So...just out of curiosity, why do you only give out your reviews in private?

Independent, public reviews are the best form of action and are the only ones I rely on. The second you're getting private reviews from a dealer, those reviews are no longer independent.

It seems like you really are trying to make amends, but I've got to say...what Mr. Internet wrote is also pretty on the spot.

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Also, Botar preordered the inverts (but did not prepay, I was not accepting prepays on these). They did not come in the quanity I orginally intended. He was one of the dealers who LAST sent payment, so I sent out his order last. I was short on a few animals, but since it was a large order, I sent it otherwise. He said there was a fair amount of DOA's, which I never even asked photos of, I took his word for it. I offered him a credit and replacment animals. He wanted cash. I had problems with my Paypal account at that time, with a large amount of cash frozen, so I was unable to refund his balance. I had other issues going on, including the venomous bite so I was low on cash (out of work for 2 weeks) at the bank.

I ended up sending him replacement animals when he agreed to it. Did I rip him off, NO! In my terms for wholesale animal, I DO NOT OFFER A CASH REFUND for DOAS, I offer credit. He wanted CASH. I sent him animals he marked up 4-5 times, so I don't think he got the raw end of the deal by any means.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well , if anybody wants to ask me about Justyn feel free to do so. I delt with him last week and im pleased of the whole transaction.No problems. Got what I ordered and what I wanted.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
As for "Mr. Internet", he has never dealt with me. If he wants to gang up on me without real information at his disposal, so be it. I've been in business for many years, brought in many firsts for the industry, and will continue to do so.
Look dude, I was just making sure that our members here, who I am first and foremost responsible to, had all possible information at their disposal concerning your recent dealings. We have had several scammers recently attempt to "rebuild their good name" here in the invert world once the herp world refused to continue to tolerate them, and I was just ensuring something similar didn't happen here.

The fact remains that you made a conscious decision to tell outright lies to people concerning money orders "on their way" that you knew for a fact were NOT "on their way". No one puts a gun to your head and forces you to do such things, such actions must be chosen. It will be a long time before you've earned the right to be "trusted" again... for the love of God, stop pretending you're the victim here.

Whether or not I've ever personally dealt with you is, quite honestly, irrelevant given the amount of information available on your recent dealings. The reason that us moderators and Admins donate the hundreds of hours that we do to AB is because we care about our members, and about this community. It would have been completely irresponsible of me to not bring it to light.

I have already taken care of over half of those I owed a debt too. I am hoping to have the rest taken care of before the end of the year.
I had a period of time last year when MANY things went wrong, brought on mostly by a bite from the venomous Echis coloaratus (saw-scaled viper). I was already taking on more then I could chew and that just set up a simple colapse. With that beign said, I've already taken care of over half of those people and I will be done takign care of the rest shortly, and thankfully.
I'll say it again... talk is cheap. People might believe what you say if you didn't string the situation along with what you 'hope to do in the near future'. Take care of business. And once you've take care of the people you're indebted to, decide if you really have the wherewithal to support all the business ventures you're involved in.

I really don't have a desire to engage with you over this... but if you keep insisting on making me out to be some Fauna Hound wanna-be, with yourself as the victim, I'll have no choice but to respond.

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I understand and commend your efforts. I am still very active in the herp world, just not on fauna.

As for outright lies, never told them. I'm not going into that now as I've already said everything that needs to be said. I'm not playing victim here, I've said what happened was my fault. The only thing I've disbuted was why it happened.

Look dude, I was just making sure that our members here, who I am first and foremost responsible to, had all possible information at their disposal concerning your recent dealings. We have had several scammers recently attempt to "rebuild their good name" here in the invert world once the herp world refused to continue to tolerate them, and I was just ensuring something similar didn't happen here.

The fact remains that you made a conscious decision to tell outright lies to people concerning money orders "on their way" that you knew for a fact were NOT "on their way". No one puts a gun to your head and forces you to do such things, such actions must be chosen. It will be a long time before you've earned the right to be "trusted" again... for the love of God, stop pretending you're the victim here.

Whether or not I've ever personally dealt with you is, quite honestly, irrelevant given the amount of information available on your recent dealings. The reason that us moderators and Admins donate the hundreds of hours that we do to AB is because we care about our members, and about this community. It would have been completely irresponsible of me to not bring it to light.

I'll say it again... talk is cheap. People might believe what you say if you didn't string the situation along with what you 'hope to do in the near future'. Take care of business. And once you've take care of the people you're indebted to, decide if you really have the wherewithal to support all the business ventures you're involved in.

I really don't have a desire to engage with you over this... but if you keep insisting on making me out to be some Fauna Hound wanna-be, with yourself as the victim, I'll have no choice but to respond.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The fact that you have to spend so much time defending yourself kind of says it all in my opinion.

Justyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just wondering, but why have I been banned from the classifieds? Every business dealing that has gone through here has gone well, what is the problem?