info needed on singapore blue

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
just curious if any one can help with a few tips on the singapore blue,im going to get a baby,whats the best temp,etc etc.thanx!!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just curious if any one can help with a few tips on the singapore blue,im going to get a baby,whats the best temp,etc etc.thanx!!
I keep mine on moderatly moist peat moss at room temp, which is about 75-77 degrees F. I feed them once a week, either a dubia roach nymph or a meal worm. Not much else really. I don't monitor humidity so I cannot tell you what it should be at.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
it's a good idea to give the slings plenty of substrate, as they are oppotunistic burrowers. some continue burrowing even as adults, but should be offered a high arboreal's tank as they also climb. my subadult female would burrow by day and hang out at the highest place at night.

knightjar

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine has constructed some very complex webbing. I keep it slightly humid with a fair amount of ventilation.

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mine hasnt been eating. temp and humidity as well as airflow are perfect. it has constructed a great web tunnel in some moss and i see it everyday but its just not taking much food. im feeding it small baby pinhead crickets.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
spiderlings need more moisture,i kept their containers moist,good ventilation but when they got bigger they were moved into alittle dryer conditions,waterdish,corkhide,deep substrate(they like to burrow alittle) and they are doing excellent,3 adults,1juvie and they get misted about once a week,i'm in fla. so it's humid and hot down here pretty much all of the time{D they are very aggressive eaters:razz: at least mine are. hope this helps ya.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mine hasnt been eating. temp and humidity as well as airflow are perfect. it has constructed a great web tunnel in some moss and i see it everyday but its just not taking much food. im feeding it small baby pinhead crickets.
If you have a baby, and it has been getting darker on the legs and abdomen, that is why it is not eating. I have 16 1.5"-2" singa blues-all turned dark at the same time, alll molted in the span of 2 days. I honestly cannot wait for this breeding project. {D

Austin