Indian Ornamenatl molted

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well about 2 days ago I looked in my regals's tank and she was laying on her back on a kinda hammock looking web she had spun against the glass and her peice of wood, so I stared watching her and noticed her legs were kinda twitching, so i figured she was molting, was pretty awesome i watched for like 4 hours up until she completed her molt, first time I ever seen a T actualy molt, and I was amazed at how much she had grown after, lol, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me she was like 6 inches now I would have to say she gained at least1.5-2 inches, it was just too cool, well when i figure out how to put pics on here i'll take some and post them, hopefully while she has her nice new colors, thanks for listening , take it easy everyone--Jeff;P ;P ;=D ;P

Blackwidow69

Arachnopeon
Molting!!!

:cool: =D Molting Ts are so cool to watch and its neat to take there molted skins and fix them so they look like they are alive and place them around the house so when people come over they think the T is alive... No really its cool to watch your fav. T molting...I have lots Ts molting this month..hehehe!!:cool: =D

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
sweet jeff! nice to hear! it's one of the coolest things in nature (or artificial nature) to watch

uh... i plan on placing an order this weekend if you want in on it to save some shipping... i think it's time for more slings:)

hey, drop me an email sometime