Incoming!!!!!

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
YAY!!!! im gonna be getting two new spiders next weeK WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Im sending away for B. albopilosa (Curlyhair) and P. Irminia (Suntiger) finally my suntiger!!!!!!both will be about 3 CM :D IM SO HAPPY!!!!i just hope they are females lol but hey if they aint i still love them the same, and i can also get more!

YAY GETTING A SUNTIGER! DADA WOOOOO DADA WOOOOO! <dances around room like a raving homosexual>

oh and guys your gonna have to help me with aboreal setups never had one before
:rolleyes:

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If the suntiger is coming from where I think it is, then it's gonna be SMALL :D

Mine just moulted and is now jet black with creamy markings. It eats like a pig, and thinks nothing of maiming a cricket it's own size.

I've put it in a small plastic spice jar, with a wet cotton wool ball that I change daily (cotton wool is generally not a good idea, but humidity in my house is non-existent, and this sling is too small to have an open water dish)

It has a small piece of cork bark in there that it has built a tube web on.

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Good job !!!! :D :D .Psalmopoeous , are some of my favs.What I like to do for my Arborals ,is to use a tall glass jar and drill holes in the lid, jars that come with olives and large jars of applesauce work great to. And then I just use some kind of plastic or something like that and put it at an angle inside the jar. for substrate I use a peatmoss and pearlite mix.for the humidity I just wist the jar every couple days. My P.irminia is about 2-21/2" and is just beutifull jet black with red/orange lightning bolts:D :D .I think you would also love the P.cambridgei. This was my first arboral.Got it as a sling in August 2002 and it is 4-5" and awsome.Good luck

Doug

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Ahh, the genus Psalmopoeus! Excellent choice, I love these myself! The setup, would be some cork, and a delicup. Not really much, especially since it is 3 cm. Good Luck! Post Pics!

James

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
Ahh, the genus Psalmopoeus! Excellent choice, I love these myself! The setup, would be some cork, and a delicup. Not really much, especially since it is 3 cm. Good Luck! Post Pics!

James
ofcause :D incoming pics of nova and her shed skins soon! just trying to get her out but shes being a right stubbern b**** lol so when shes in a better mood (mainly after shes stuffer her face for a few days) ill get her out and take photos, i also need to measure her

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Nice im getting a P. Irminia tomorrow from what I was told it is a 2" captive bread so its already a decent size. I cant wait its gonna be an awesome tarantula. Good Luck with urs

TheDon