inch to gallon

hupababy83

Arachnopeon
Thank you all for your wonderful info! I only plan on this one T, so I want it to be happy and healthy.

Lol one T LOL that's what I said about boas. Now I have FIVE lmnao

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
......As mentioned elsewhere in this thread, however, these are only guidelines and are not etched in stone. Neither are the tarantula police going to raid your home and incarcerate you for violating them. Get as close to the recommendations as you can without going bankrupt or spending the rest of your life looking for the perfect cage.

I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Thank you yet again for such a thorough post, they are handy to link back to. :)

Stan Schultz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you all for your wonderful info! I only plan on this one T, so I want it to be happy and healthy. ...
Well then, we have business to attend to!

"Welcome to the hobby!"

And, "Welcome to these forums!"

Then, you need to read Stan's Rant at http://people.ucalgary.ca/~schultz/stansrant.html. Be especially certain to read the four books that are mentioned. Note that you needn't go out and buy them. Your friendly, neighborhood, public library probably has one or two already on its shelves, and can get the others for you through the Interlibrary Loan System. It's a lot of reading, but you can space them out over the next few months.

Lastly, hasn't anyone told you of the tarantula enthusiast's lament?

LIKE THOSE POTATO CHIPS, YOU CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE!

You've been warned! {D